Welcome to Stationeryservices. This document governs your relationship with https://www.stationeryservices.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Lebanon.
MODIFICATIONS; TERMINATION OF USE
Available information may change at any time and may not be reflected on this Website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update this Website.
Any services and Website Content (including, without limitation, prices, specifications, designs, conditions and product descriptions) offered or posted on the Website are subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any services or Content offered through the Website, at any time and from time to time, regardless of whether such services or Website Content were previously offered at no charge.
We reserve the right to modify any features of the Website at any time without advance notice. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of this Website (a) for users, for any reason, including failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or (b) for anyone, in order to prevent or mitigate harm to the person or property of you, other users of the Website, the Company or third parties, or as required by law.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to and bind your assignees and successors in interest and those of the Company. This agreement is not assignable by you without the Company’s prior written consent.
The Company may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale, merger with, or other transfer of the Company, or the assets of users that relate to the Website, to another entity.
The waiver by the Company of any breach or default shall not be deemed a waiver of any later breach or default. The exercise or failure to exercise any remedy shall not preclude the exercise of that remedy at another time or of any other remedy at any time. If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions and portions shall not be affected. The headings are used for the convenience of the parties only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
Email : email@example.com